Wednesday 16 January 2013

Valentine Cushion

Another finish this week, I feel good, two in one week, about time though eh!!!!!!
I started this cushion months ago, not intending it for anything special, but now that February is just round the corner.....it becomes a valentines cushion :).


Looks sweet with all the pink on Ella's bed, but I think I'll pop this in my shop & see if it'll sell
Its lined & quilted so pretty sturdy
Some close up detail with buttons hearts & a teeny felt flower


Colours look better in this pic, Bethany bought a new canon & we're trying to get used to the newness & the fact that its a far better camera than my usual.........better photos in the future I hope!!!!!!
Simple valentine I love you to bits detail......for that someone special .....or for yourself or myself if it doesn't sell.


I do love Heather Bailey fabrics, always a treat to sew.
Bethany's costume is done, looks cool, she's even got this amazing bow (weapon) thing to go with it....non lethal of course, well lets hope!!!!!
No it is complete harmless, made from pretty flimsy mdf type stuff.
Can't wait to see it all on her.

That's my little ramble for today, I'm off now for a longgggggggggggg browse on your blogs, my fav past time
See you soon
Lots of love Karen

6 comments:

  1. What a pretty, happy blog, not to mention the exquisite crafting. Such beautiful quilting, and my all time favorite ... crochet. Glad I came upon you, look forward to visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so pretty, love the little buttons on there! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pillow is adorable. I love hearts and Valentines!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, so Sweet, I love it!
    I'm working on a quilt full of little hearts.
    Have a nice day!

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love it! So pretty. xxx

    ReplyDelete